Monday, August 18, 2008

anybody who knows me knows i love music i am absolutely obsessed with buying, listening and criticising music. This weekend we headed down to Vegas, ipod in one hand and diet coke with sour patch kids in the other we were set for the five hour drive (going ninety) thirty mins past st. George maloree dedicated a song to me Katy Perry's song "your so gay" if you have not heard it you need to and honestly if you know me you know that maloree knows me better then anyone so for her to dedicate this song was at first completely humiliating but the more and more she made me listen to it the more and more i am proud that she dedicated this song to me. Katy Perry has really hit the spot when it comes to boys in the 2000 i don't know where we came from but holy shit, from H&M scarfs to having more shoes then my wife boys in the'00 are so gay. but these day being gay does not mean you have to actually be gay (like boys) because like katy perry says "you're so gay and you don't even like boys" its my theme song, i have no interest in being homosexual i love my wife and the fact that she is a female, however in today's society style and design means everything plus my wife might think this song fits me to a t. (which it does and every other of my guy friends) but honestly mal your the one that got me into designer clothes. oh a and if your interested "the academy is... is coming out with a new album... its going to be good comes out Tuesday.

2 comments:

Courtney M said...

Daniel I just found your blog and I am sitting here laughing all by myself. It makes me miss you! Remember when I painted your fingernails black at work?? That was kind of gay :)

Daniel Maxfield said...

word. my mother would have saved herself a lot of worry and grief about us if she only understood that concept. bless her heart. plus, why can't a heterosexual guy tell another heterosexual guy that he thinks that his booty is fly?