Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I hate jet lag!!!!!

Okay so its 3:30 am in Springville UT, and I am awake... I honestly i thought i beat the whole jet lag thing but i am here to testify that nothing good is on TV past 1 a.m. i find myself strolling through the channels and nothing not even a Saved By The Bell, or Full House episode is on, and that's hard to believe. I am so damn tired but I can't sleep, I find myself watching the Green Channel. I had no idea the channel even existed. Why is it that the Cable/Satellite channels have some channels that are completely pointless. I mean the Green Channel I mean I should start an effing channel called jet lag and at least have some old family sitcoms on, like Fresh Prince or Bell air or 90210 something more entertaining then watching people go around the world trying to save trees or bushes that used to feed an extinct animal that was killed off 100 years ago. the green channel is so pathetic. Whatever happen to 90210? i mean it was such a lame show but we all loved it Dillon, and Kelly and the that one guy that was total bad boy, was that Dillon? ah its 3 in the morning i can't think straight. I hate Jet Lag! I am ready a book called Killing yourself to live, if you like rock in roll its amazing its about all these Musical artist that made more money after their death then they did during their living life. Heath Ledger all though not a Musician has again proved this theory true again. He was amazing as the Joker. Now Anderson Cooper 360 is on CNN an actual real TV show i think i would rather watch the Green Channel. I Hate JET LAG!

No comments: