Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Giraffe Tale Soup






















Its been about six months and my blog officially sucks! Actually more then sucks if i had the choice of looking at my blog or blowing my face off i would contemplate the gun! So even if anybody was looking at my blog i am sure you have stopped by now. Those who know or don't know I have been gone for about a month. I spent three weeks in Zimbabwe, it was amazing the flight was miserable and the food on the flight was repulsive but once we actually got to Bolawayo (city in the Country) it was awesome. People though we were crazy going into a country with complete political turmoil, but honestly America is not much different when it comes to political turmoil, shit!, McCain or Obama, i might rather have Mogave! There is no doubt the Zimbabwe is having major issues their currency is an absolute joke 100 billion of their dollar is one dollar to ours that was as of Saturday by now who know its changes every ten mins. crazy! but i guess before i get into how pathetic our government is and how the journalism of America is completely on sided when it comes to reporting about other countries (maybe if i feel like it i will write about that later) i will talk about how awesome my trip was. Zimbabwe was awesome spent a couple days in the city but most of the time I was out in the "Bush" ( what they call the Jungle/Forrest). Our Luggage did not come till 4 0r 5 days later so i pretty much had to borrow clothes from our Professional Hunter Luckily down in Zimbabwe they have slaves so i had my clothes washed everyday and... okay so they are not technically slaves but in a sense Zimbabwe still has slavery its crazy i felt like i lived in the 1700's we had a black cook a black server and not one white person ever lifted a finger. I mean damn, I was not even allowed to get my own coke. I did not like it so if you think i am boasting about it i am not, it's pretty sad. I shot tons of animals, Honestly i am not into hunting much before now, i never had been out killing animals, so this was a complete new experience I mean before like six months ago i did not even really know how to use a gun ( and most people who know me this is a good thing but know i know how to use one and i am damn good with it :) ) i am really thinking about buying a few little (big) guns. oh ya, and for all you stupid animal lovers don't worry they used the meat i even ate some if it we had giraffe tail, Kudu and Eland Steaks and warthog pork chops... word of advice if someone wants to feed you Giraffe Tail soup say "NO!" Just don't even try it. the animal i shot were a KUDU, ELAND, Warthog i got two of those, Zebra and Baboon, and lastly a Giraffe the Giraffe was so extremely fun to hunt and way hard i mean the S.O.B. could see you a mile away and it is one tough animal its the only animal that took me seven shoots to actually die! and i ran about a mile chasing the damn thing. All said and done it was a blast i will put some pictures up and my lovely wife is updating our blog with all sorts of pictures. Some have blood in them so those who are weak when it comes to blood i am warning you! I love third world countries i really want to live someplace like Zimbabwe. Mal its sooo good to be home! I missed you!

No comments: